iReporter

“Water on the Glacier, Jasper” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Acrylic on Canvas “I’ve been to this glacier in Jasper, British Columbia. B ut this...
Texas Women’s Foundation (TXWF) and the Dallas Mavericks W.O.M.E.N. ERG held a joint event with the Young Women’s Advisory Council (YWAC) to share career...
At the 18 th Annual Keyholder Breakfast on March 28, Metrocrest Services will provide an update on its biggest project to date: the non-profit social service...
Services are 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday, March 26, at Anchor Church’s new home at 3921 Community Ave., in McKinney’s growing Bloomdale area. More than 1,000...
Distinctive Vines Wine Lounge, nestled in the historic Cedars Corner building, provides visitors from across the metroplex with exceptional wine paired with...
Creative for Wildflower! Arts and Music Festival and Oktoberfest Honored at Annual Fete The Barber Shop Marketing, heralded as one of the Top Marketing and...
“Nature and the Creativity of My Mind” by Stacey Schwellinger Tracey is a Guest Artists and will be showing her work March and April only. Visit the Gallery...
“Wanderlust Redwoods” by Kelly Gowan 36 x 24” on cradled birchwood Resin “‘Wanderlust Redwoods’ is part of my Wanderlust Mountain Series. This one is one on...
As Broadway’s longest-running show of all time comes to a close at The Majestic Theatre in New York City, these former Phantom of the Opera stars will present...
“Pink Floral 1” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 21 x 17" Watercolor Collage For an interesting and unique surface for these paintings, small bits of various rice...